On St. Patrick’s Day the March issue of Raging Chicken Press hit the networks. If you missed the release, you can still check it out! As you’ll see, the March issue is fracking heavy (pun intended).
- Wendy Lee, “Why Fracking Epitomizes the Crisis in American Democracy: Profiteering and the “Good American”
- Sean Kitchen, “What are You Waiting for Frack-Sylvania? It’s Time to Occupy Our Environment and Take Back Our Commonwealth”
- Drew Simonovich, “Lt. Governor Cawley Visits KU: Budget Cuts, Fracking, Free Speech”
- The Rick Smith Files | Class War Fight Back
- Andrea Egizi, “Occupy the Corporations”
- Scott Cannon, “Marcellus Shale Reality Tour, Part 1″
- Coalition for a Healthy County, “The Fracking News”
- Dave Kalis, “An Open Letter to PA College Students”
- Lee Camp, “Anti-Occupy Law Passed by Congress and White House Nearly Unanimously,” MOC #124
So, check it out; I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. And while you’re checking out the issue, why don’t you consider to contributing to the April issue? The deadline for the April issue is Wednesday, April 11th. I want to make a special call for articles on the PA budget. While the March issue is pretty packed with great stuff, I feel there is a notable lack of coverage of the budget. PA Governor Corbett has proposed a budget that will bring many long-standing public institutions in PA to the brink of destruction. So, you’ve got about a month! I hope you’ll consider submitting. Got something to get off your chest? Peace to speak? Ax to grind? You might just have found an ally.
Editor Zero, Raging Chicken Press